Washington Continuing Education PACKAGE
30-Hr. WA CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete 30-hour package meets all of the requirements for active Brokers and active Managing Brokers renewing active in Subsequent license renewal periods after the transition license renewal cycle. The package includes the 3 required core hours + 27 hours of elective topics.
Courses included in this package:
- Washington 2018-2019: Current Issues in Residential Real Estate (3 core hours)
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance (6 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
- Ethics at Work (3 elective hours)*
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.